Bender from futurama and Al Gore get together for a promo for "An Inconvenient Truth". Gore admits to driving a "hybrid pimp-mobile." Sweet!
Monday, June 26, 2006
- Name: Clint Slaughter, M.D.
- Location: San Luis Obispo, CA, United States
I am an ER doc in central California that enjoys the outdoors, has a small gadget problem and has a huge interest in sustainability and environmental policy. We are on a rapid road to the destruction of our planet's ecosystem as we know it. Our current political system has allowed lobbyists, corporate and personal interests to dictate our environmental policy and ignored scientific data regarding global warming. We the people need to stand up and show by the choices we make and our actions that this is not acceptable. Drive less. Bike more. Get a fuel efficient, hybrid, or alternative fuel car. Use public transportation. Get solar. Turn off lights. Use less power. Get energy efficient appliances. Buy organic and locally grown foods. Buy products that are sustainably produced. Consume like you give a damn.
- The Sunday paper gets smart on global warming.
- PG&E Renewables Non-existent for Private Customers...
- Biodiesel Production at Home
- An Inconvenient Truth
- Waiving Environmental measures for cheaper gas