Tuesday, March 16, 2010

The S.E.E.P. is Back in School - Master's of Public Health from Walden University


I apologize to any regular readers for the paucity of posts over the past year, I am now just over halfway through a Master's of Public Health Degree from Walden University online while continuing to work as an ER physician and helping with our now 8 month old son Orion. My wife Laura is back in school as well for a Master's of Nursing Education, so we've been very busy while enjoying our new family at home.

I'm concentrating on environmental health and will begin posting relevant essays from classes with citations, shifting some of the writing on theseep.com from my generally well-informed, standard rants to articles with reliable sources and citations so that readers can look further into issues and see the basic research behind the rants.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

web counter
BodenDiscount Codes