Wednesday, March 21, 2007

Treehugger's Convenient Truths Video Competition has a Winner!

Treehugger.com along with Seventh Generation, sponsored a reader-inspired video contest, asking people to submit videos sharing their approach to combating climate change. I went through quite a few and there are some creative and moving entries for sure. I applaud everyone who submitted an entry!
Here is the winner!
The site is worth a look. I like this one, and this one (veggie oil guys), and there are many more.
I think a running theme is that conservation and combating the climate and the energy crises start with each individual person and grows from there. If you're not doing what you can do to decrease your footprint, then you're a part of the problem, not a part of the solution. Did that guilt you into making some changes? I hope so.

1 Comments:

Blogger kipchoge said...

the contest isn't actually over yet. that was the winner in one category (conscious consumption) but the main category is still up for grabs. I had a sinking feeling when I read your post cuz we have an entry (he gets around).

12:06 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

web counter
BodenDiscount Codes